Monday, March 4, 2013

Muriel was adopted!

I'm so happy for her!! She was adopted last week after being there for almost a year. Here is what the humane society posted last week on their facebook page (along with the pic of her sticking her tongue out.. ;-) )

382232_10151458070919771_684881870_n
"Ok! Everyone, are you ready! MURIEL goes home! Long time resident, boss of all -young and old- has got herself a home of her very own. I'm thinking that secretly she is going to miss all of us. We will miss you Muriel and wish you the very best."

I'm so happy for her!!!! She was adopted from Petsmart by a lady who I guess always comes there to spoil the kitties who are up for adoption, and she fell in love with Muri.

And Stewie and Tucker's mom (previously Artie and Wiley) posted this picture of Stewie on Facebook...
11507_10151384129648644_1704368599_n

LOL!!!!! That belly! Remember Artie is Muriel's son. He will be turning one this month! He always was the chunkiest of that litter... ;-)

So (finally) all of my past foster kitties have found loving homes. SCORE!

And what that means to me??.... I think I need another mama cat! :-D :-D :-D

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful - so glad - can't wait for new adventures. Me thinks though that Artie is overeating just a bit lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for forever homes!

    Am staying tuned, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this blog! I just got my first pregnant foster kitty and am anxiously awaiting the kittens and this gave me a glimpse of what to expect! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muriel's photo caught my eye on a google search, because she bears a striking resemblance to our dearly departed Zippy (1997-2011), and the photos elsewhere of Muriel with her kittens really touched my heart, as Zippy was spayed and never had kittens. Glad that Muriel has a loving new home!

    ReplyDelete